Your first look at Handmade Crafts, DIY tutorials, product reviews, and my insaine love for the ani

Saturday, August 23, 2014

It's product review time from Influenster! Let's Check Out an exclusive Elizabeth Arden facial product!

If you know my posts, I am very upfront about my opinions on what I like and what I don't. So I finally revived a box from Influenster ! The VoxBox! With free items to try! 
One of the items was a sample from Elizabeth Arden "Flawless Future Powered by Ceramide Caplet Serum"

This was a tiny little sample with what it looks like to be floating pearl beads! Super pretty on the outside! I love my already serum that I use BUT I wanted to try this out since it was seriously to pretty not to. As well as the ingredients. Anything to help my face I am ready to try. 
Turns out it's a powerful little bottle. 
The beads blend together and the serum is super light on the skin. It felt cool and refreshing. I liked that a little has gone a long way and that my face looks a bit smoother. I would give this product 4 stars! Only a star less because of the sample size :) I want more of this powerful stuff!
Thanks Influenster and Elizabeth Arden for giving this to me free to try and a product that actually is true to what it does! 

If you want to try it out and find out more check out their web page! 




http://bit.ly/EAFlawlessFutureSerum

No comments:

Post a Comment